Childhood

Childhood

Hello Cheetah users! Excitement has taken me over and will not throw me back up because I will be one year closer to being a teenager soon! My contest is to state all of the years of your life aging up to adulthood, starting with whatever age you want. Model or animate what makes you an individual. It doesn't matter how or what you do, its your art so make it you. :smile:

Last edited:
heres mine:
It's not that great, but its just fun to do. Constructive criticism is welcomed, as that is one of the only ways I will know what's wrong. Thanks!

:smile:

Attachments

• childhood 2 piece.jpg
    childhood 2 piece.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 835
Looks good barfingllama. The only thing I would change would be the text. I couldn't see the text around the trophy in the background that well. could you make the text itself 3D?

At the moment it doesn't actually look that '3d' - I think your render is letting it down and could be improved pretty quickly giving you a much better result.

What have you got going on in the scene in terms of lighting & camera tags/settings?

At the moment it doesn't actually look that '3d' - I think your render is letting it down and could be improved pretty quickly giving you a much better result.

What have you got going on in the scene in terms of lighting & camera tags/settings?

Just the general lighting at the moment, but I can add some tags

Thanks for the feedback! Sorry I haven't replied yet. I had to remember where I kept the file because I forgot about it. I hope it's an improvement. last last childhood piece.jpg:smile:

Back