Keyboard Shortcuts Diagram & Spreadsheet- Enjoy!

Keyboard Shortcuts Diagram & Spreadsheet- Enjoy!

I've put together a basic keyboard layout. I wanted one for myself, so I might as well share. It still needs some work. I'm attaching a jpg for preview. The pdf and excel file are attached.

If anybody catches any mistakes or has suggestions, please let me know.
Right now I only have the default ones. I will add the most popular user ones if the pros want to give me some of their favorite set-ups. I purposely set everything small to give more room later to add more shortcuts. I'll post the working file later for anyone that wants it so they can modify anyway they want themselves. I can modify this for anyone that wants it in Metric or just wants it on a smaller sized page.

Thanks!

Modified
09/12/12 - I've re-arranged a few things and corrected a few problems. The "Cover" command is not a standard, so I fixed that in the Excel file.
09/16/12 - I shortened some of the lines so I could make the color keys and copy a little larger so they're easier to read. There is a problem with small white lines on the pdf version. It's a problem with the vector / raster processing in Adobe Distiller. So I know what's causing it, but not how to fix it yet. This will be the last update on this for a while unless / until I get any other input.

Attachments

• C3d Keyboard Shortcuts.jpg
    C3d Keyboard Shortcuts.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 920
  • C3d Key Shorts.zip
    353.9 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Thank you Swizl Very Very Much! That is really handy. I will keep it on my desk top for easy reference.
Best of Life to you
Jeanny

Glad you enjoy it, thanks! I'm working on an update right now. There are a few things I wanted to add and a few things that could be displayed better. I'll post back when the update is done.

:cool:

Ok, I've updated the files a little bit if any of you want to re-download them. You can just go back to the original link in my first post. If anyone wants the Illustrator file, please PM me. It's too large to attach here, so I'll have to DropBox it.

Thanks!

S

Thank you for this.. I'm sure it's going to be a big help once I know what I'm doing. :icon_thumbup:

Great, thanks!

Let me know if you want the working file. I can convert to SVG for anyone that wants to modify it in Inkscape / other vector app, or can just send as AI. Just let me know.

I've put together a basic keyboard layout. I wanted one for myself, so I might as well share. It still needs some work. I'm attaching a jpg for preview. The pdf and excel file are attached.

If anybody catches any mistakes or has suggestions, please let me know.
Right now I only have the default ones. I will add the most popular user ones if the pros want to give me some of their favorite set-ups. I purposely set everything small to give more room later to add more shortcuts. I'll post the working file later for anyone that wants it so they can modify anyway they want themselves. I can modify this for anyone that wants it in Metric or just wants it on a smaller sized page.

Thanks!

Modified
09/12/12 - I've re-arranged a few things and corrected a few problems. The "Cover" command is not a standard, so I fixed that in the Excel file.
09/16/12 - I shortened some of the lines so I could make the color keys and copy a little larger so they're easier to read. There is a problem with small white lines on the pdf version. It's a problem with the vector / raster processing in Adobe Distiller. So I know what's causing it, but not how to fix it yet. This will be the last update on this for a while unless / until I get any other input.

Thanks this will be useful.

Thanks this will be useful.

Cool, hope it helps. I've added a few more after I did that layout. I put all the camera views on the number keys and added the magnet and snapping on some keys. I didn't really update that as people can put them where they want. I think most people map the camera to the keyboard numbers though.

Cool, hope it helps. I've added a few more after I did that layout. I put all the camera views on the number keys and added the magnet and snapping on some keys. I didn't really update that as people can put them where they want. I think most people map the camera to the keyboard numbers though.

Yep my cameras are on the numbers. Thanks again.:icon_thumbup:

Cheers Swizl, very handy yet again, I'm forever forgetting the shortcuts, or confusing them between programs :-D

Many thanks, Pat

Back