High and Dry.

High and Dry.

This is a boat I found washed up in my imagination,. All modeled in Cheetah. everything done in Cheetah.I like Cheetah!

Last edited:
Very nice!! It's a very"dark" picture. Maybe a skeleton next to the boat could be nice ;-) ? I really like the artwork some people are making with Cheetah. I'm quite stuck in the architectural renderings (and sometimes a car) so it would be quite a challenge for me. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Peter

Nice going Bob the detailing on the boat and the wall are looking go. The over all composition looks good too. I agree with Peter it has an spooky feel, very Edward Hopper.

Andrew :)

High and Dry.

peer said:
Very nice!! It's a very"dark" picture. Maybe a skeleton next to the boat could be nice ;-) ? I really like the artwork some people are making with Cheetah. I'm quite stuck in the architectural renderings (and sometimes a car) so it would be quite a challenge for me. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Peter
Thank you . I haven't gotten to the point of being able to model a skeleton as of yet and i wanted every thing in this picture to be made in Cheetah.

High and Dry.

fused said:
Nice going Bob the detailing on the boat and the wall are looking go. The over all composition looks good too. I agree with Peter it has an spooky feel, very Edward Hopper.

Andrew :)
Thanks I'm a spooky guy. :) I've never heard of Edward Hopper but I will look into his art work. Thank you for your comments.

Back