How to "unify" a model

How to "unify" a model

I'm a complete nubie with 3D modling and I've made a model by assembling several primative shapes.
I want to export this to an STL file for printing on a 3D printer.

My slicer software (Cura) is not managing this stl file very well.

Is it possible to somehow "unify" or simplify the geometry or combine all the primitives together into one geometry?

I'm using Cheetah v7b16

Thanks
Jason

I'm a complete nubie with 3D modling and I've made a model by assembling several primative shapes.
I want to export this to an STL file for printing on a 3D printer.

My slicer software (Cura) is not managing this stl file very well.

Is it possible to somehow "unify" or simplify the geometry or combine all the primitives together into one geometry?

I'm using Cheetah v7b16

Thanks
Jason

Welcome to the forum Jason. Without seeing the file or a
screenshot I can't be sure, but after selecting all intersecting
objects you can try to use V7b16's Boolean combination.

How?

Is it possible to save or export a Version 7 model? My Beta 15 can't, and the current version 6 for sale only includes a future upgrade to V7.

Is there a "paid" V7 that is unlocked?

Is it possible to save or export a Version 7 model? My Beta 15 can't, and the current version 6 for sale only includes a future upgrade to V7.

Is there a "paid" V7 that is unlocked?

There's no official v7 serial yet, but any of the v6 full or v6 upgrade licenses will work for v7 now. Martin stated that v6 serials bought after certain date (can't remember what, but it doesn't matter as we're way passed it now) would work for v7. If you need me to find that post for you, I can.

Back