Minimize issues

Minimize issues

When I minimize the screen the work area turns white just before it's minimized. To get it to maximize I have to click on another application (Safari or Finder) then click on the Cheetah icon to get it to maximize.

Once it's maximized the work area is completely white. Screenshot is attached. I'm running 10.4.7, just upgraded from 2.6.x to 3.3 a few days ago.

Anyone else have this problem?

TIA.

Attachments

• myscreen.jpg
    myscreen.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 414
Hi Pavlov,
that the OpenGL view gets white when the window is minimized is the standard Mac OS X behavior. I also hope that Apple fixes that problem sometime.
There exist some work arounds for the problem but since my time is always short I'm not to interested to work around a OS X problem. Maybe 10.5 fixes that problem.

But I wonder why there is a problem to maximise the window. I've never encountered that problem. What Mac do you use? Do you use some special shareware tools which enhance the OS?

Bye,
Martin

My Mac

I'm running a 1 ghz eMac with ATI Radeon 7500 (32 meg) video card.

Once it's maximized the green plus and yellow minus won't work but the red x does. Not running any shareware programs, happens when log in and immediately run Cheetah. Very odd.

Hi,
that sounds very strange. Especially since the minimization job is done by OS X iteslf. So that sounds more like a OS X bug to me.

I've tested Cheetah3D on all my 3 Macs and it worked fine.

Does anybody else has this window minimization problem?

Bye,
Martin

do you have an old version of divx installed in your computer? if so, try updating it and see if that works.

I had the same problem, and that seemed to resolve it.

I just thought of something...

do you have an intel mac? the 10.4.7 update was missing some openGL drivers - you may have to go to apple's website and download the most recent version of 10.4.7...

-to

Back