Character Animation Samples Created In Cheetah

Character Animation Samples Created In Cheetah

I would be grateful if anyone would like to link to character animations that have been created in Cheetah. I'm trying to get a ballpark idea of what is possible if I put the time in to learn the program.

I'm specifically looking for animated characters.

If the character has been created elsewhere and then imported in to Cheetah for animation, please explain, assuming you are the author of the work, or know how it was done.

If there already is such a showcase somewhere, thanks for the link.

Appreciate it!

PS: Tried a google search, not finding much so far.

Any rigged character from Poser* or MakeHuman or anywhere will import with the rig workable via FBX import in C3D. I also think DAE import will do this but I always use FBX with no problem. *Poser Pro Game Dev 10.0.5.30556 exports and imports FBX.

:smile: Hi Felasco
Welcome!

In response to your request for help I just posted a thread titled Character Animation Tuts Links in C3D’s Tutorials Section.
That thread will show you where you can find some .jas files of animated Characters as well as
an excellent video by Andrew Heyworth demonstrating the aspects of various ways to animate Characters in C3D.
All of them come with C3D and are free.

My Best Regards
Jeanny

This thread is now #3 in google for "cheetah3D animating characters". We're famous guys, break out the tuxedos.

Back