C3D V6.x > V7.x

C3D V6.x > V7.x

* I originally purchased C3D from Kagi donkeys years ago.
* Years later (but before 2015) I upgraded - or possibly purchased anew - via the App Store (I think).

* To further upgrade (pro futuro) to C3D V7 do I:
1 get an upgrade for USD 59 on the App Store C3D V6.x? OR
2 re-purchase for USD 99 as Kagi has no idea about my App Store history?

3 use Blender and go insane?
(This line has only been added to allow Frank Beckmann to add sarcastic comments on my current metal state:tongue: )

* I do understand that this pseudo / dummy upgrade to V6 > V6 includes a free upgrade to V7 when it is released by the Good Doctor.

* Sorry for being a bit dense :rolleyes:

Hi,
users who bought Cheetah3D via the Mac App Store are entitled to buy the Cheetah3D 7 Upgrade at the reduced upgrade price of 59$. I don't differentiate between Kagi or Mac App Store customers.

I'm already selling Cheetah3D 7 licenses since April 1st 2015. Everybody who bought Cheetah3D (single user license of upgrade) after that date already received a Cheetah3D 7 license.

Bye
Martin

Hi,
users who bought Cheetah3D via the Mac App Store are entitled to buy the Cheetah3D 7 Upgrade at the reduced upgrade price of 59$. I don't differentiate between Kagi or Mac App Store customers.

I'm already selling Cheetah3D 7 licenses since April 1st 2015. Everybody who bought Cheetah3D (single user license of upgrade) after that date already received a Cheetah3D 7 license.

Bye
Martin

Hi Martin,

Where can existing customers buy the v7 license on upgrade pricing? (I assume that is a pre-order license and valid for v6 until v7 comes out.) I have the MAS version of 6.3.2 but I'd like to switch to get away from the certificate signing issues that occur when Apple's certs expire.

Cheers
Justin-

Around what time it's hoped v7?
Thank's for answer.

Hi,
I will release an "early adopters beta" soon (will required a v7 key). So everybody interested in v7 can start playing around with the v7 beta versions while I finish it. Although v7 already feels quite good there is still some fine tuning work I have to do.

Bye
Martin

Where can existing customers buy the v7 license on upgrade pricing? (I assume that is a pre-order license and valid for v6 until v7 comes out.) I have the MAS version of 6.3.2 but I'd like to switch to get away from the certificate signing issues that occur when Apple's certs expire.

The "Cheetah3D 6.x Upgrade" includes a free Upgrade to Cheetah3D 7.x. So you can already get the Cheetah3D 6.x/7.x Upgrade today. Just order the "Cheetah3D 6.x Upgrade".

And once Cheetah3D 7 is out you don't have to do anything since every Cheetah3D 6.x registration number which was sold after April 1st 2015 also works for Cheetah3D 7.x.

Bye
Martin

The "Cheetah3D 6.x Upgrade" includes a free Upgrade to Cheetah3D 7.x. So you can already get the Cheetah3D 6.x/7.x Upgrade today. Just order the "Cheetah3D 6.x Upgrade".

And once Cheetah3D 7 is out you don't have to do anything since every Cheetah3D 6.x registration number which was sold after April 1st 2015 also works for Cheetah3D 7.x.

Bye
Martin

Thanks Martin. Done.

Hello Martin, Thank's for the answer. Sure, i'm interested to play with the "early adopters beta". I eagerly awaits news !

Sure you will when it´s ready for take-off and Martin has your email; MAS buyers can´t be contacted by Martin because Apple don´t share any info about their customers.

Cheers
Frank

Thanks Frank. Martin already has my email - as it was given to create this online account. However, I did purchase Cheetah 6 originally thru the Apple's App store. Are there any other steps that should be taken? If so, it seems that it would warrant being stickied in the Forum so that everyone is made aware. Apologies, if I missed this somewhere along the way.

I guess every user with an active account and Martin has in his database (maybe the zombies as well) will receive an email. Don´t worry. :p

Cheers
Frank

Back