4th Cheetah3D-Contest will start soon!!!!

4th Cheetah3D-Contest will start soon!!!!

Hi,
a new Cheetah3D contest will start soon to shorten the time til Cheetah3D 5.0 is released. I've already organized some absolutely amazing prizes for this years contest.

Just a small hint. Think about "game heros".:wink:

Bye,
Martin

Great news

Great news Martin, a new competition is an excellent idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. :)

Andrew

So, we're going to see a lot of new and pretty pictures ... Great ! I think we all like that ! That's good for the Gallery too !

Just some thoughts and suggestions : Allow to provide 1 or several still images ? (eg : 1 distant view and several (2?) close-up views ) and let the jury decide the best one ? Or let the jury decide the best group of images (within a max of 3? images) ?
And since this is going to be on "game heros", maybe an animation category could be created ?

And you, readers, what do you think is best to get as many images as possible ?

I´m really happy to hear that a new contest is coming!:tongue:
I think it should be a classical contest - only one image allowed. Otherwise people, who have more free time and can create more images, have better chance to win. It´s not fair at all. About close-up pictures... hm, maybe it should be so that you can have one image but on this image there would be one larger pic and 2-3 smaller close-up areas. Altrough it ruins the overall feeling of the picture if you really have a picture not just a render of a model.
I agree that there should be an animation category but then it should have it´s own prices.
Cant wait to hear when the contest starts:rolleyes:
best wishes
Margus

I think one model, as many images as you want. and I like the idea of a jury too... just my two cents

Hi,
the rules will be announced when the contest starts but they will be quite similar to the rules of former contests.

Bye,
Martin

Back