Water

I don´t think its possible to animate water in cheetah. Then you need some kind of fluid-simulation. Will we see that in 5.0?

Attachments

• water.png
    water.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 446
That´s good stuff! I´ll definitly try this out

Hmm, that's very cool, I wonder why I don't have the same settings in Cheetah? For me: Tools>Script>Polygon Script>Grassy Knoll.js / Menger.js

But none of the others? Is this something to do with scripting? I know nothing about that. :confused:

wow, very cool!

i'm quite new in cheetah but i've already learned two things: whenever i wonder if something is possible, Frank knows how to do it and Hiroto has written a script to have it done... ;)

you rock, guys!

@TerryG: if i'm not wrong... when you dowload a script (.js) you should place it in ~\Library\Application Support\Cheetah3D\scripts\ so you don't lose them when updating

cheers,
Alessandro

p.s.: why not a "script repository" hosted in the official site? the app is already great and worth the price, but i believe that some more people would buy it knowing about the extra (and free!) features available...

I fully agree ...

2 great ones, from Hiroto :
here and here

Amazing stuff Hiroto!!! You are the king of the waves. :icon_thumbup: That water is awesome. Thanks to you all guys for the help and fun in creativity. :D Since the water has Time and Steps, I guess that's the only way to control it. Does anybody have a tip on how to get the ocean effect? As far as I can get is a kind of glass of water effect. :confused:

Also are there any other fun java scripts floating about for cool effects in Cheetah?

Back