Thank you Cheetah (and Martin)

Thank you Cheetah (and Martin)

I just wanted to say how pleased I am with Cheetah. Of all my attempts at modeling in other programs, C3D was the one in which I actually completed something. There's something about C3D that just "clicks"—I don't know what it is, but it does.

In realizing how much has gone into not only the program but also the manual by one man, I wanted to compliment Martin on such a enormous undertaking. Thank you Martin.

Yes

I can only agree with that ! Thank you Martin ! Maybe we should consider modelling a golden statue of you ;)

I absolutely agree! I've been toying with a bunch of other programs and still keep coming back to Cheetah. It's an addiction, actually. I'm so excited about what I can (and can't yet) do with it, that I'm looking forward to my next big project.

Martin,

If you ever need help with any of this, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Robert

While everyone is at it, I thought I'd add my thanks as well. This industry certainly is blessed by hard-working people like Martin.

Thank you very much for all your nice words. That helps me a lot to keep up the motivation.:smile:

Bye,
Martin

What's really nice is that Cheetah handles more poly and faster with much less memory requirement than Silo2. Was quiet shocked to see that ;)

So only the sticky tools annoy me but with selectmode on space it is a mild problem. Well beeing able to use modified keys (like shift-a) for hotkeys would help to get more keys ;)

So only the sticky tools annoy me but with selectmode on space it is a mild problem.

What is selectmode on space? (and Sticky tools?) Do you mean clicking in a blank area of the viewport, or did you mean using the spacebar for something?
I'm learning the program. Thanks!

I have the selection-tool bound to the space-key to end other tools fast. I often work in Silo where tools are normaly per action not till switched off what I greatly prefer, but with that hotkey-setting is works rather fast to do something similar in Silo.

Back