Cheetah3D crashes when closing a window

Cheetah3D crashes when closing a window

Hi.

When I have multiple cheetah 3D projects open and close one with CMD+W, cheetah 3D crashes.

This is annoying, because it makes it impossible to open only the project I want. When i launch Cheetah3D, it will open the last project and when I want to open another one, it will open both and closing the first one (which I don't want open) will crash cheetah and close the second one as well :/

I'm currently on a mid-2010 15-inch mbp (GT330 512MB), but I have the same problem on my mac pro 5,1 (980ti).

Both are running 10.11.1

Attachments

• cheetahcrash.txt
    61.4 KB · Views: 969
Hi,
I'm sorry for the problems. That's a pretty strange bug. So far I was only able to reproduce it when I was in fullscreen mode. It it possible that you were in fullscreen mode? Can you reproduce the crash when you are in window mode?

Bye
Martin

Oh!

True, I only get the crash in full-screen mode. I haven't noticed the difference, because I'm almost always in full-screen mode.

Thanks for confirming that. It looks like that this problem only shows up in OS X 10.11. Please avoid the fullscreen mode until I come up with an solution.

Bye
Martin

I had intended to post about this same issue. I crashed on me always too since I am on fullscreen mode 100% the time. Thanks for the tip of getting out of fullscreen, that worked for me too and will help until the next update.

Back