Limit frame of animation

Limit frame of animation

Is it possible to over the 300 frames?
i don't see setting for change max frame animation
Is it possible set in/out render Frame?

and what does `frame by frame`check box?
thanks

Good question. I haven't tried that button myself yet, as I just use 24, or now the default 30 fps. Yes, Frank is right in that you can modify the total frames with the TAKE LENGTH tab, setting it to a nearly infinite number and it'll create the frames for it.

One thing I noticed, too many key frames, even when you have a low polygon scene, can slow down your animation big time depending on your computer also.

Harry

and what does `frame by frame`check box?
thanks

When this option is checked, the animation playback (pressing the playback button on the animation transport located on the timeline control - the green playback triangle) forces the playback to play every frame instead of skipping frames. This makes the playback slow, but detailed. If you are dialing in some subtle animation movements using the F-Curve editor, this is the only way to get the fine movement resolution you need to seed the frame-by-frame effects.

Harry

The frame-by-frame checkbox forces the animation playback to animate every frame instead of skipping every few frames. If you are working with the F-Curve editor and dealing with subtle animation control, you'll need frame-by-frame playback resolution in order to see the effects. If you are working on a more course playback level, then leaving the box unchecked is okay... you get course results much faster.

Back