Game Symbols

Next is the cow. Cheetah can do this. :smile:

Attachments

• Dairy_Godmother.jpg
    Dairy_Godmother.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 339
Thanks Zoo. I was going to ask you about a job but it fell through. 78 cars to be built in 2 months. I said I doubt that could happen, even with a team working.

Wow, 78 different cars? If it comes up again, I would be interested.

Out of curiosity, how does it work? Do you get
sketches of the 78 cars, or do you design them?

Wow, 78 different cars? If it comes up again, I would be interested.

Out of curiosity, how does it work? Do you get
sketches of the 78 cars, or do you design them?

I think it was 78, for Skoda, every model they have ever built. Without asking you first, or anybody else, I didn't think it was possible to do in 2 months. Plus the first models had very bad references. Don't you think one car a day is pushing it?

I think it was 78, for Skoda, every model they have ever built. Without asking you first, or anybody else, I didn't think it was possible to do in 2 months. Plus the first models had very bad references. Don't you think one car a day is pushing it?

Photo realistic? As you said, that's crazy, even for a team including Weedo and Frank.

Photo realistic? As you said, that's crazy, even for a team including Weedo and Frank.

Yep, photo realistic. I thought of you and Frank but forgot about Weedo. Good call. At first I thought maybe we could zip back and forth passing files. But then I thought, this is never going to happen. Ad agencies expect miracles.

Yep, photo realistic. I thought of you and Frank but forgot about Weedo. Good call. At first I thought maybe we could zip back and forth passing files. But then I thought, this is never going to happen. Ad agencies expect miracles.

So true, and if they give you drawings or pictures,
they are usually sub standard or worse.

Back