F-Curve Utility.js

F-Curve Utility.js

Hello

it's a tool script for edit F-Curve. making oscillation, or time remapping.

http://www.tres-graficos.jp/blog/files/article.php?id=84

update - 20120418: fix code bug, and added new options.
update - 20120419: fix a bug for negative, and added new options. please update it.
update - 20120422: added new function move/randomize. please update it.
update - 20120614: recursive bug fixed.
update - 20120314: new funciton time reverse added.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto

Last edited:
Hi Hiroto,

I like this script very much!

But is it possible to use the time remapper (in the same way as the oscillate repeat option) for linear/curve increasing/decreasing the distance between keypoints? For speeding up/slowing down...

I hope this is clear...

Kind regards,
Filip

hi, thank you for testing.

I add news option for time remap, and fixed a bug, please replace it and try ;)

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto.

Hi Hiroto,

I don't know if this is possible...
I already asked so much of you lately and I certainly don't want to take advantage of your kindness, so please don't feel obliged to do this...

I think, Andreu had a good suggestion for this script, namely an option to apply "noise" to the F-curves to enable shakes and flickers and stuff: see here

what do you think?

Hi

I added new function 'move' and 'randomize'. you can make noize curve with this. please test it.

regards.

tg_jp, Hiroto

Seems to work well.

I didn't have much time today to test this to the fullest tough, but thank you verry much for this usefull addition to the script!

I hope to share some nice examples soon ;)

Filip

Just tried this and it crashed Cheetah3d

Hello,

I'm running Cheetah3d 6.2.1 on MacBook Pro OS 10.9.1

Maybe I am not using it right but when I select it from the Tools menu it crashes Cheetah3d with no error message that I can see.

This looks like the perfect solution to my problem so I hope it can be resolved!

Thanks!

Back