Rig not resizing?

Rig not resizing?

I have a rigged model that I want to rescale: I have everything in a group I resize it . Then I ungroup it and using the transform tool I zero it all this works except for the rig and eyes(which are separate models.not worried about the eyes can be dealt with later.) The rig is what I want to fix how do I get it to resize with the model?

Attachments

• BoneTransform.jpg
    BoneTransform.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 292
No nothing different just drug the center on the scale gizmo.
The problem is after the resize then transform to 0 things the rig stays the original size.

Last edited:
Not while scaling; afterwards as you say by dragging it out of the folder.
Any keyframes recorded already?
Please give a step-by-step instruction.

Cheers
Frank

Have to say I have no clue why you´re doing this. Why not simply stay in the resized status - why even try to reset the scale via Burn Transform? When it´s for export purposes I´m sure you can adjust the scale factor at the specific exporter. Can you please explain? Thanks.

Cheers
Frank

Have to say I have no clue why you´re doing this. Why not simply stay in the resized status - why even try to reset the scale via Burn Transform? When it´s for export purposes I´m sure you can adjust the scale factor at the specific exporter. Can you please explain? Thanks.

Cheers
Frank

Hi Frank. No reason once again just curious why this happens?:)
Sorry if my questions as of late have been well un- answerable.:redface:

Hi,
drag & drop between transformation hierarchies just update the main transformation matrix. It doesn't update f-curves or binding matrices. It should be therefore avoided to do that.

If you want to scale a skinned character just scale it's root joint (hip).

Bye
Martin

Hi,
drag & drop between transformation hierarchies just update the main transformation matrix. It doesn't update f-curves or binding matrices. It should be therefore avoided to do that.

If you want to scale a skinned character just scale it's root joint (hip).

Bye
Martin

Thanks Martin: the resize root joint (hip) worked great. Just what I wanted to know. Also thanks to Frank.( For his patience.)

Back