My Polygon Select Icon is Missing

My Polygon Select Icon is Missing

The good news is that lil iffi has halfway decent hands but the bad news is my polygon select icon is missing from the menu bar! Cheetah also quit on me when I select select loop on a polyobject I had created. This happened twice in one night.

iffwoods.jpg

Anyway I will try restarting my computer to see if that brings the icon back.

You can ctrl-click (or right-click if you have the right mouse) on the menubar to add/remove icons.:wink:

Nice hands. 5 fingers... not four?

I've also had a loop select problem once ,the same as you , i just did UNDO and everything was back to normal .

At least it´s easily done by accidentally right clicking instead of left clicking and releasing the button at "remove item". :tongue:
But bringing it back is as easily.:icon_thumbup:

Attachments

• RemoveIcon.jpg
    RemoveIcon.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 215
Missing Icon

What I have learned in the 22 years I have working with computers is NOT to panic. See I just had to leave a question and someone would jump in and solve the mystery. I had paid no attention to the customize tool bar before but now I have added and substracted.

As to the loop.....Choosing loop on my polyobject crashed Cheetah and no UNDO was going to help that.

I have worked in the humorous & cute illustration for many years and yes 4 fingers works for many of them and is usually look better stylized however lil iffi is a doll character meant to interact with kids (of all ages) so I went with five.

Hi

I get loop select problems very often. I have to press the select icon (using my hot key) then loop select again to get it working.

Very strange. :confused:

Ta

JT

Back