Rounded_Rect.js not showing in menu

Rounded_Rect.js not showing in menu

Hello,

I downloaded the zip file and put the script (Rounded_Rect.js) in the Splineobl folder but it will not appear in the Tools>Script>Spline Script.

png attached.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• script prob.png
    script prob.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 387
The RoundedRectangle.js works. But it is a coil. The Rounded_rect.js that I downloaded is just a regular rounded rectangle spline that will not work. I downloaded it from the Master List Tutorials.

Thanks for helping me with this.

Maybe it´s an MacOSX issue. What´s your specs?
Can you try this file? It includes an extrude-creator using the round_rect.js script. Maybe its installed but not displayed?

Cheers
Frank

Attachments

• PundedRectangleExtrusion.jas.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 421
Cool, I will work on it. I am using the latest version of Cheetah.
BTW this is what i have so far for the image. Thanks for the help in getting me started on the base enclosure in previous thread.

Attachments

• image so far.png
    image so far.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 374
Thanks for the file.

It came up with
"Cheetah3D couldn't find the following script:Scripts/Splineobj/Rounded_Rect.js"
My mac is up to date. running Mavericks.
I even tried a different oprening in different account on my Mac.

I might try uninstalling/reinstalling Cheetah.

Strange.
What I´d do is duplicate a fully functional spline script and rename to "Rounded_Rec.js" and copy the content from the original script and paste/replace it in TextEdit.app. Restart Cheetah3d.

Cheers
Frank

Because of your test I realized that I had installed the script incorrectly.

At first I just threw it into the script folder via the application folder rather than going through the library>application support>scripts>...

Sorry for the mistake but thank you for the help fixing it!

Back