100,000 forum posts!!!

100,000 forum posts!!!

Hi,
it's unbelievable but we just cracked the 100,000 posts mark in the Cheetah3D user forum. I would have never thought that it would become that big.:smile:

So I want to thank you all for participating here in the forum and helping out each other. It's unimaginable to me how I should have answered all those questions via email support. Every questions which got answered in the forum freed up development time for me. That was a great relief. Thank you very much. :smile:

Kind regards
Martin

Congrats Martin, it's a great accomplishment! Thanks for creating such a great tool. I don't think I would have ever progressed in learning 3D without your app. It's so much easier to use than any of the other ones I've tried.

Congrats Martin!

This is one of my favorite forums to visit. I have learned so much from everyone's postings and I look forward to learning more about Cheetah3D 7.

That's a great achievement! I'm happy to be a part of such a
great group of creative individuals. A big thank you to all. :)

* I also would like to express my respect to the multi-cultural contributors to this forum.
* At a time when fora in the internet are increasingly poisoned by obnoxious trolls and soapboxing toxic bigots, the standard in this forum is one of polite and tolerant mutual support.
* Thank you, folks, for being sane, normal and human(e).
Servus from Vienna :smile:

* I also would like to express my respect to the multi-cultural contributors to this forum.
* At a time when fora in the internet are increasingly poisoned by obnoxious trolls and soapboxing toxic bigots, the standard in this forum is one of polite and tolerant mutual support.
* Thank you, folks, for being sane, normal and human(e).
Servus from Vienna :smile:

I agree with this, great restraint, and respect.

Hi,
it's unbelievable but we just cracked the 100,000 posts mark in the Cheetah3D user forum. I would have never thought that it would become that big.:smile:

So I want to thank you all for participating here in the forum and helping out each other. It's unimaginable to me how I should have answered all those questions via email support. Every questions which got answered in the forum freed up development time for me. That was a great relief. Thank you very much. :smile:

Kind regards
Martin

Kudos to Martin for such a great tool, and for this milestone!
I would like to personally thanks ALL the users on this forum
for such passion, dedication, kindness, and assistance...
The diversity of people and ideas is testament to Cheetah's universal
appeal and usefulness!

Thank you all again for your input and guidance...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! :p

:icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup: :icon_thumbup:

:D Thanks for the Forum Martin.
Thanks for all your help Forum Members.
With it even people like me have a chance to learn how to use C3D.

With an Abundance of Gratitude
Jeanny

Reply to posts

When I enthusiastically tell people about Cheetah 3D, I always tell them about this great forum, which I consider as integral a tool as the app itself. Congratulations.

Congratulations for Cheetah's and the forum's success!
+1 Helmut's assessment.

looking forward to another 100,000 posts.
--shift studio.

This is Outstanding Dr. Martin, the forum has proven to be irreplaceable for both creators and creatives 8)

Martin, we are the ones who should be thanking you. Cheetah is a brilliant little program, and you dedication to it is second to none.

Thanks matey.

Back