Hire a modeller?

Hire a modeller?

Hi,

Does anyone on this list do contract work? I have 2D drawings of a sailboat I am "designing" and I would be very interested in having someone create a 3D model from them in Cheetah. I am not looking for alot of detail (i.e. I want a hull and boxes for cabinetry, but I don't need to have the winches and GPS, etc). The shapes are not very complicated; part of the design is to elminate most compound curves.

I don't have the time to figure Cheetah out from scratch, but I am hoping to be able to figure out enough to modify things once the model is created.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there that is interested, please contact me with whatever info you have to figure some sort of price.

Thanks,
- Gardner

Willing to do contract work

Hi all,

I am pleased to say that I have gotten several responses to this and have made arrangements to have my boat modelled.

It might be useful to continue this thread to let other people in the forum know who is available for contract work. I know that I have come across a number of projects over the years that I would have loved to get some modelling done, but because they were hobby projects, I could not afford a commercial design studio. From what I have seen in this forum, I wish I had run across it years ago!

Thanks all,
- Gardner

Back