FBX exporter for Daz studio

FBX exporter for Daz studio

The plug in is now on sale from $99.00 usd to $9.00 great deal and it works with Cheetah. I'm using Daz 2.2.2.20 the only problem is in Cheetah I don't get any morphs. But bones all work and textures are all there, This is great I've been wanting the plug in for a long time but could not afford it. Now I have it Yea!!!:smile: any ideas on the morphs not being there is welcome.

The plug in is now on sale from $99.00 usd to $9.00 great deal and it works with Cheetah. I'm using Daz 2.2.2.20 the only problem is in Cheetah I don't get any morphs. But bones all work and textures are all there, This is great I've been wanting the plug in for a long time but could not afford it. Now I have it Yea!!!:smile: any ideas on the morphs not being there is welcome.

I notice this little tidbit in the Resources & Information section for the DAZ Studio FBX Plugin:

Notes:
This product is not supported on the Intel MAC platform at this time.

Do they mean it does in fact mostly works on Intel Macs, just not supported, yet? Or it doesn't work at all on Intel Macs?

Do they mean it does in fact mostly works on Intel Macs, just not supported, yet? Or it doesn't work at all on Intel Macs?[/QUOTE]

I don't know I still have Tiger no intel.

Back