3d models marketplace in europa?

3d models marketplace in europa?

Hello
Does anyone know a good website located in Europa where you can sell your 3d models? I found Falling Pixel but maybe you guys know some other place.
thank you

Ive got models on Turbosquid that have not sold at all (literally) but I entered a partnership with vanishingpoint.biz and they ship my stuff onto contentparadise.com and thats been a roaring success...Im very happy with that arrangement.

CP/VP are Poser -render me only solutions though, and I'd like to find a better place to sell game content as turbo squid is completely not working for me...

AC

Thank you for your reply.

Turbosquid and 3dstudio.com are large marketplaces but they are located in America. To recieve any money from there you must apply many papers, get some kind of numbers and pay taxes to America. At least i have understood it that way. Thats why i´m looking for possibilities to sell my stuff in Europa.

Targos, how did you get that partnership? It sounds pretty interesting and i´m happy to hear about your success.
looking forward to your reply.

Seems like it´s not just one paper. It asks for a ITIN number that i don´t have. Forgot to mention i´m not living in USA but in Europa, Estonia. That makes getting money from turbosquid complicated.

No, you mentioned it, although you didn't mention you were from Estonia specifically. The link I provided above leads to this question:

Q: I'm a Non - US Resident, which form do I need to complete?

It provides you with the single form. You only need an ITIN if you (a) wish to avoid withholding tax and (b) don't have a suitable tax identification number locally. (I went through this as an Australian years ago, all I did was provide my Australian "Tax File Number".) Again, you could just accept 30% withholding tax and get 70% of something instead of 100% of nothing.

Again, if you really want to avoid the withholding tax, the second form is ... wait for it ... one page (and a bunch of instructions).

So, you can fill in a single one page form and get money right away or two one page forms and get more money when the IRS gets around to it.

I wrote a lengthy answer yesterday but the forum software appears to have dumped it.:frown:

In short, the paperwork is not such a big deal for me at least.

AC

Back