VERY NEW

VERY NEW

Hello everyone.I am totally new.I don`t even own Cheetah.This is the first time even hearing about this.Hope no one minds if I ask a couple of questions.Can You actually draw with cheetah?can I use it with Sketchup fairly easily?Is it just for making photographs look better?What is the best way to learn to use it?Does it orbit models like sketchup?Can I draw something in sketchup and than disassemble and reassemble it in cheetah in an animation like an exploded view in motion?Thats more than a couple so ill stop there.Thanks.Going back to the site now for more reading.

Try the demo, and you'll see a lot of answers, also search the forum for Sketchup related topics. I use it all the time (combination of sketchup and cheetah) and it works great (using the 3ds export). I'm not familiar with the animation tools yet, but I think there's a topic on this aswell. Hope this already helped! Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Peter

THANKS Peter.first the demo and then I will search the sketchup form again.I appreciate your help.Thank You.

Back