Few questions about 2.4

Few questions about 2.4

I'm wondering about few things about the new version Cheetah3D 2.4.

1- The "3D View" menu, at the upper left of the window, why do I have to ctrl-click to drop it ? Why not a standard menu like the one at the right ("Camera" and "Style") ?

2- Is it possible to hide/remove that ruler-bar at the bottom ? I'm not interested in animation and this is taking some screen space for nothing.

Hi Kali.

1. one rightclick will open the menu. (I baught sometime ago a usb-pctwobuttonscrollmouse, very cheap, very cool - very useful)
2. one leftclick the stopwatch up right near materialorder will hide the ruler-bar, another click will draw out it again.

with kindest regards
frank

Thanks frank ! :)

But then :

1- I know how to use the menu, but why not a normal menu (with a black triangle), like the other one at the right ? Why do we have to ctrl-click or "right-click" ? I think this part is a bit inconsistent with the rest of the interface.

2- Now I can hide the ruler, thanks. But IMHO there should be a preference option to hide the ruler permanently. Each time I open a new window or document, I have to click again on the stop-watch. It isn't really THAT important, but I find this ruler a bit annoying.

Re: Few questions about 2.4

Kali said:
1- The "3D View" menu, at the upper left of the window, why do I have to ctrl-click to drop it ? Why not a standard menu like the one at the right ("Camera" and "Style") ?

I did that mainly due to aesthetical reasons. And normally you set up a layout once and than don't change it. So I thought doing a CRTL+Click for that seldom job is fine.

By,
Martin

Back