Business Card Mockup

Business Card Mockup

Im want to create a business card mockup that I can give me to my clients once I design their card. I want it to be on a white background. But I would like to know is how do you you make this type of shadow on a white background. Its not a drop shadow. Its nice and soft. You always see it on the fox commercials when they use their 3d letters.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• bc-shadow.jpg
    bc-shadow.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,400
It is free, set the price to zero and it won't ask for any card details.

Here's a render I just did with it…

Attachments

• bus-cards.jpg
    bus-cards.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,130
It is free, set the price to zero and it won't ask for any card details.

Here's a render I just did with it…

I actually donated. Could you explain to me how you did the cards. What you did is exactly what I need done. Did you do the cards with a plane or a box and just made it thin?

I actually donated. Could you explain to me how you did the cards. What you did is exactly what I need done. Did you do the cards with a plane or a box and just made it thin?

I'll go one better and send you the files - all you need to do is change the jpgs for front and back - send me a PM with your email address and I'll mail it over.

Will I be able to open a c3dmat file with cheetah?

Not directly. Some people put their materials in a jas file to make it easier like that. If you want it permanently in your materials every time you open a new file you can put the c3dmat in

User > Library > Application Support > Cheetah3D > Materials.

You'll have to restart C3d for them to load. Also if you are on Lion or above, you'll have to turn on viewing of the Library folder (sorry if you already know that part).

:)

P.S. you can create a new folder (or add to existing ones) in the Materials folder. I created one called "• Forum" so it pops to the top and then have sub-folders with the users that made them. You can organize however you like though.

Last edited:
Not directly. Some people put their materials in a jas file to make it easier like that. If you want it permanently in your materials every time you open a new file you can put the c3dmat in

User > Library > Application Support > Cheetah3D > Materials.

You'll have to restart C3d for them to load. Also if you are on Lion or above, you'll have to turn on viewing of the Library folder (sorry if you already know that part).

:)

Thanks Swizl. Cool name :)

Back