Cheetah3D v6 is out

Cheetah3D v6 is out

Hi,
after many delays I finally released Cheetah3D v6 tonight. I hope you all like the new features.:smile:

v6 should also show up in the Mac App Store soon.

And also a big big thank you to all who helped me creating this new version. Without you Cheetah3D 6.0 probably wouldn't have been finished before christmas. :smile:

Kind regards
Martin

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm happy to hear that.

Just in case anybody searches the example files. They are now in the "Help" menu.

Bye
Martin

Droooooooooooooooooooool

Thank you Doc Martin (and Frank) for all the work on version 6.
The meatballs are delicous.
Servus from Vienna to Augsburg (?) and Hamburg.
Helmut

Congratulation

Hello Martin, and first of all, congratulation on the release of the amazing version 6. I am truly happy it's out and thank you very much for your great enthusiasm and effort you put into this amazing program which has taught me so much. Second, I'm sorry for my ignorance, but if I bought cheetah 3d v5.8 on december on the cheetah 3d web page, how do I upgrade it to V.6? I'm sorry for asking and all, and congratulations on the release.

Hello Martin, and first of all, congratulation on the release of the amazing version 6. I am truly happy it's out and thank you very much for your great enthusiasm and effort you put into this amazing program which has taught me so much. Second, I'm sorry for my ignorance, but if I bought cheetah 3d v5.8 on december on the cheetah 3d web page, how do I upgrade it to V.6? I'm sorry for asking and all, and congratulations on the release.

Hi,
thank you very much.

Since you bought Cheetah3D after Dec. 10th 2010 your entiteled to a free Upgrade to 6.0. You should be already registered.

Bye
Martin

Hi,
thank you very much.

Since you bought Cheetah3D after Dec. 10th 2010 your entiteled to a free Upgrade to 6.0. You should be already registered.

Bye
Martin

Ok, thank you very much, I already downloaded it and I'm trying to figure out how to use the new features, again, congratulations and thanks for the help

Fantastic release. Looking forward to working in it. Have a rest (a few hours should do. ;) ) and then start reading through my wishlists. :D )

Thanks

Mike

hummmm... have just a small problem.. have tried twice tonight to download the v6.. and each time this is what has come up. Is it something I'm doing or what?? :frown:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-13 at 7.04.48 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-04-13 at 7.04.48 PM.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 469
hummmm... have just a small problem.. have tried twice tonight to download the v6.. and each time this is what has come up. Is it something I'm doing or what?? :frown:

Hi,
that usually happens if the download was incomplete. The downloaded file should be 31.5 MByte.

Bye
Martin

Back