UV problems

UV problems

I have modeled a guitar and have unwrapped it i exported the uv to photoshop and have made the texture there. I made a new material in Cheetah and made the image i made the texture, I put the material on the guitar but the material gets assigned to each individual face, not the object as a whole. In the Uv editor it looks like it should work. I am a beginner so I am sure I'm probably doing something really stupid. Any help would be appreciated.

I have modeled a guitar and have unwrapped it i exported the uv to photoshop and have made the texture there. I made a new material in Cheetah and made the image i made the texture, I put the material on the guitar but the material gets assigned to each individual face, not the object as a whole. In the Uv editor it looks like it should work. I am a beginner so I am sure I'm probably doing something really stupid. Any help would be appreciated.
Can you attach the .jas file?

Hi,
you unwrapped the second UV set "UV2". But Cheetah3D uses the first UV set for the color, bump, etc. textures.

If you unwrap the first UV set it will work as expected.

Bye,
Martin

Attachments

• Cheetah3DSchnappschuss002.jpg
    Cheetah3DSchnappschuss002.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 201
Back