Cheetah Crashing often

Cheetah Crashing often

I just purchased Cheetah and I have been having problems with the program crashing often. I'm simply creating 3 blueprints and I have a simple cube in the scene. Does this application have problems running on an Intel Imac? Hope you can help.

Richard

I can't remember the last time C3D crashed on me ... check my sig to see the computers I use with it. Which version of C3D are you using?

Hi.
Strange - nevertheless: Please add a crash log sending to Martin. You´ll find it at /User/Library/Logs/Cheetah.crash.log.

With kindest regards
Frank

I'm using version 4.4 of Cheetah.

My system is 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory.

Cheetah crashed again this morning while simply rotataing the view.

Could you explain how I go about sending the crash log and file to Martin? I'm new to the forums.

What about the four jpeg files that are used for the blueprints- should they be included also or would they be imbedded in the file? Otherwise there is just a cube and four blueprints in place- top, side, back and front of a Lamborghini.

Richard

Hi,
please send me the complete scene including .jpg files. How big is the resolution of the .jpg files? Are they very high res?

In your Cheetah3D folder is a readme file which has a small bug reporting guideline.

bye,
Martin

Back