Release of version 4

Release of version 4

I'm a user of the Unity game development on the Mac and I am desperate for an affordable way of getting animated models into Unity.

I assume that with version 4 of cheetah I will finally be able to create an animated mesh, save it as an .fbx file and import it into Unity.

I intend to purchase Cheetah before version 4 is released as realise I get a free upgrade but I just wondered if anyone could give me a rough estimate as to when version 4 is due out? Is it likely to be the first half or second half of this year?

I'm a user of the Unity game development on the Mac and I am desperate for an affordable way of getting animated models into Unity.

I assume that with version 4 of cheetah I will finally be able to create an animated mesh, save it as an .fbx file and import it into Unity.

I intend to purchase Cheetah before version 4 is released as realise I get a free upgrade but I just wondered if anyone could give me a rough estimate as to when version 4 is due out? Is it likely to be the first half or second half of this year?

This thread has some info. that may help you:
http://www.cheetah3d.de/forum/showthread.php?t=1114

Andrew

My birthday is March 10! *wink wink nudge nudge* :cool:
I'm looking forward to whenever it comes out. Can't wait for the character animation!

- onedaypro869

Well, if you get it done on March 20th you can enjoy a workless birthday (or you can finish it after your birthday...):wink:

Back