How To Export Cheetah 3d Render to Hi-res Photoshop?

How To Export Cheetah 3d Render to Hi-res Photoshop?

hi there, i've just bought cheetah 3d to build custom shapes and text and use in my artwork compositions... i'm trying to figure out how to export what i create in cheetah 3d to photoshop as hi-res as possible?

is it also possible to export say a 3d text render with a transparent background?

each time i select export and pull through to photoshop it looks nothing like what i've created on the screen..

pls help.

Hi and welcome.
hi there, i've just bought cheetah 3d to build custom shapes and text and use in my artwork compositions... i'm trying to figure out how to export what i create in cheetah 3d to photoshop as hi-res as possible?
You can adjust the resolution at the camera properties; 5000x5000px is the max output.
is it also possible to export say a 3d text render with a transparent background?
Yes. Make sure to have a transparent background in your camera settings by decreasing the "Background-> color-> Opacity" to zero%.
each time i select export and pull through to photoshop it looks nothing like what i've created on the screen..
Once your render is done just save (⌘+S) by typing a name for the pic. If you prefer png instead of tif just change the file ending to xyz.png.

With kindest regards
Frank

Last edited:
Back