Cheetah & Cubify?

Cheetah & Cubify?

Hi, Everyone:

I am interested in printing 3D models using Cubify, and it says that their software uses stl files. I am hoping that stl is stl is stl, but does anyone have any particular experience/advice regarding using Cheetah files, exported to stl, with Cubify's software?

Thanks,

Michael

Hi,
there actually exist two types of STL files. One saves the data in ASCII format and the other saves it in Binary format. Cheetah3D support both flavors. If can pick the format type in the STL exporter preferences (Preferences window).

I recently talked with a developer from Cubify who uses Cheetah3D for his own work. So I'm pretty sure that Cheetah3D works well with Cubify.

Bye
Martin

Hi,
there actually exist two types of STL files. One saves the data in ASCII format and the other saves it in Binary format. Cheetah3D support both flavors. If can pick the format type in the STL exporter preferences (Preferences window).

I recently talked with a developer from Cubify who uses Cheetah3D for his own work. So I'm pretty sure that Cheetah3D works well with Cubify.

Bye
Martin

Excellent -- I'd been working with Cubify Invent, and could *not* wrap my head around it. I am really looking forward to making something with Cheetah3D, thanks for creating it!

Michael

Back