Vase rendered in Cheetah

Vase rendered in Cheetah

Here is a little test with a glass vase. The HDRI rotate works great Martin. Thanks.

Attachments

• vase5a_165.jpg
    vase5a_165.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,777
Same vase, different material, different background.

Attachments

• vase1a_182.jpg
    vase1a_182.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1,552
These look great Jake.

Your getting very realistic results from your own HDRIs.

Some of the ones I've downloaded off the web give quite cold, slightly grainy 'HDRI look' if you know what I mean.

Thanks Thomas. These HDRI's are pretty hi-rez. Somewhere around 20 mgs. I think alot of what you get off the web has not shot by photographers, but technicians-people with equipment and technically capable, but without design aesthetics or vision for the final use.

I suppose we'll just have to wait for the 'Jake's HDRI Collection' CD to be published then :D

Looking forward to seeing some more renders.

ThomasH said:
I suppose we'll just have to wait for the 'Jake's HDRI Collection' CD to be published then :D

Looking forward to seeing some more renders.

The condo HDRI has been posted on another thread for a couple weeks. Grab it and give it a spin. It's a big download, but I put it there for others to try. I think it got lost. 12th post down on the thread.

I can't leave it up too much long because of the bandwidth required, so get it now. Just don't use it on something like the cover of Newsweek.

http://cheetah3d.de/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=112

Jake as always, WOW! These look so real! Keep up the good work. And I'm with Thomas, when can we expect an DVD full of your HDRIs :wink:

Regards,
Peter

Re: Vase rendered in Cheetah

Jake said:
The HDRI rotate works great Martin. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,
your welcome.

Your vase looks amazing. And the HDRI is without any question of very high quality. Much better than the normal free HDRI textures you can find on the web.
But the file size of high quality HDRI's is really a problem. I know that. :cry:

By,
Martin

Back