Feature Request: Specular Maps and RPC

Re: Feature Request: Specular Maps and RPC

Hi Peer,
specular maps are no problem. I already wanted to add them. You can expect them soon. Not in the next update but probably thereafter.

The link to the textures was great. The free examples have a resolution of 700x700 which should be enough for many renderings :) And the quality is great.

A Piranesi™ (.epix) exporter will come first. So RPC have to wait a little bit. Sorry.

By,
Martin

That sounds great Martin, this is one reason for me to buy this dvd. For only 49 euros that's a bargain. Incredible how many nice software comes from Germany :wink:

peer said:
That sounds great Martin, this is one reason for me to buy this dvd. For only 49 euros that's a bargain. Incredible how many nice software comes from Germany :wink:

Hi,
since I want you to support the weak german economy I've added support for spec textures immediately. So theres no reason not to buy the DVD. :wink:

OK, the main reason was that it only took me a few lines of code. 8)

The next update will also offer reflection textures (which you probably need for HDRI renderings) and blured reflections.

By,
Martin

Re: Feature Request: Specular Maps and RPC

Martin said:
A Piranesi™ (.epix) exporter will come first. So RPC have to wait a little bit. Sorry.

By,
Martin

Alright Martin!

Martin I just gave the German economy a boost by buying the DVD :wink:. Can't wait for the specular maps etc. And Jake will be very happy with the EPIX exporter. Looking forward to some pictures you're going to make with cheetah/piranesi Jake.!

Regards,

Peter

Back