Make human is out!!

Thanks for the tip - I've had my eye on Makehuman for a while, waiting for the first release. It seems pretty good, better than Poser in some ways. I always found Poser's interface awkward - but it's always been a bit love-it-or-hate-it. :)

Hi,
I got it running but I can't save the model. The Save button is greyed out:(. On it's web site it says it's free. I hope it is easy to fix.

Thank you,
Greg

Hi,
Still no luck:(. I clicked the buttons and it still didn't work:(. It said error when I clicked save. When I cliked the save as obj it said that it was saved but when I went to the place where it was supposed to be saved it wasn't there. I saw on the fourm you were having the same trouble. What did you do to fix it?

Thanks a lot,
Greg

YESSSS:smile: :smile:! I got it working! I didn't write the name :oops: :lol:.
Thanks for shareing the program:icon_thumbup:.

Thanks,
Greg

Lucky you ! I wanted to give it a try, but I can't even install the app. The installer abort just after verifying the destination disk :(

Is it easy to import from Makehuman to C3D ? You need to work-out the skins, eyes... in C3D you can import from Makehuman ?

Have fun !

-Pierre

My way...

Lucky you ! I wanted to give it a try, but I can't even install the app. The installer abort just after verifying the destination disk :(

Is it easy to import from Makehuman to C3D ? You need to work-out the skins, eyes... in C3D you can import from Makehuman ?

Have fun !

-Pierre

MH only exports a one obj group as far as I know, I export MH figure then import to wings or daz then export by surfaces and it imports to cheetah into a smart folder with eyes skin ect. and thanks to Todd I then import the .MTL file.
I don't know what your install problem could be, I had no trouble. Knock on wood. :)

-Pierre

Hi,
I was having the same problem. I fixed it by installing on my external Hard Drive It might work on a USB stick too.
> Uncle808us: Is it legal to post it? If people are having trouble installing it I could post it on here.

Thanks,
Greg

N0 idea about posting

Hi,
I was having the same problem. I fixed it by installing on my external Hard Drive It might work on a USB stick too.
> Uncle808us: Is it legal to post it? If people are having trouble installing it I could post it on here.

Thanks,
Greg

I have no idea, I have nothing to do with the software just noticed it was out for Mac. I suppose you could contact whoever makes the software and ask them about their policys.

Greg

Thanks, I managed to install it that way.

Uncles808us, where can I get more info on : "...wings or daz then export by surfaces and it imports to cheetah into a smart folder with eyes skin ect. and thanks to Todd I then import the .MTL file." Sorry, I'm still pretty new to the 3D world.

Thanks

p*

Last edited:
Back