A Plea To the Community!

Digital books seem to be the future for now, so a digital book that we could access offline, kind of like the HELP option in Cheetah 3D, only covering almost every tool, function, skill or tip would be very welcome.

It seems Pod Person is already off to a great start.

If I get a chance to organize all of my written notes, I could also post some of my other tips for those new to Cheetah, interested in animation/making short or long films, 3D films, etc.

Who else might be willing to contribute their own perspective on what they've learned over the years in written form for the benefit of new Cheetah users?

Of course this forum is a great source, but sometimes it's much easier to have a written book with a table of contents to quickly find the answer, without searching through many replies to find the exact solution.

That said, I find this forum very much essential.

NO, This is an immature statement: "I have seen whats coming and it will suit you perfectly." And no, the video training resources are not very good. They are not bad, just not great.

That is absolute proof that you never read what I said to you correctly.

You were asking about a book for newbs. I stated and clarified later that I have seen the book coming and it will suit you.

Exactly how was answering your question immature?

I have done nothing other than to attempt to help you.

I am not sure why anybody would attempt to help you in future with your stinging remarks to some members here who are doing what they can to help you.

Maybe you need to read this thread again and see your reactions to those who are attempting to help you.

Last edited:
reply to posts

I just want to thank all of the forum members who have contributed to my learning Cheetah3D over the years. I always tell people interested in 3D that the greatest tool in the Cheetah3D toolbox is this forum and it's helpful membership.

Then I apologize. I am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding. Sorry about that.

That is absolute proof that you never read what I said to you correctly.

You were asking about a book for newbs. I stated and clarified later that I have seen the book coming and it will suit you.

Exactly how was answering your question immature?

I have done nothing other than to attempt to help you.

I am not sure why anybody would attempt to help you in future with your stinging remarks to some members here who are doing what they can to help you.

Maybe you need to read this thread again and see your reactions to those who are attempting to help you.

OK, summary.

I wish there were 1,000 of books on Cheetah 3D. The more the merrier. Obviously there isn't much of a market, but I can wish right?

I am going to be THE FIRST ONE to buy the book coming out. It looks like one of the best 3D books (for any program) coming out.

Back