Office Interior WIP

Office Interior WIP

Hi all,
I'm currently working on our office interior as an excercise for interior lighting etc. Here's what I've come up right now. I think the lighting is already nice I think. C&C Welcome. More to follow next week.

Regards,

Peter
ps. these are quick renders so there are some radiosity blotches.

Attachments

• Office.jpg
    Office.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 679
  • Office2.jpg
    Office2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 661
Last edited:
nice office ! what's WIP ?

the floor is a nice concrete finish

( ...bad sign if they put you behind the pillar
during reunionsaround the table )

maybe area light from above during final render ?

Was the model made in Sketchup or c3d?

The manperson was made in Poser ?

congratulations.

-----------------------------------------
Till we have built Jerusalem
In Cheetah's green & pleasant Land.

The whole model was made in Cheetah, except the person, which is a free model from lowpoly3d.com. The model is not yet finished, so I'll be rendering it in high quality once it's done. The big table is actually our desk, each colleague has a corner (we are with four). The table is 2.5 by 5 metres. @ Eureka: Is there a reason why you want the model. I'd rather not share it right now, maybe in the future. But you can ask everything else :)

Regards,

Peter

The whole model was made in Cheetah, except the person, which is a free model from lowpoly3d.com. )

Regards,

Peter

Dear Peter I like the feel of the lighting it's got a nice open aspect to it. If I had to be hypercritical (which is what you asked for), it's the person in the pic, I always feel that they never look real and I would tend to use a real picture of a person as a billboard which gives a more natural effect. And bar small texturing alignments on the ceiling...it's a fab pice of work. I can't wait to see the final render.

regards

Luke

I would normally agree with you about the person Luke but in this case I think it works very well indeeed for the render that Peer has done as it is far enough away in the scene to not see the CIG look and from the distance it is viewed at looks very fitting for the scene..

otherwise... excellent render Peer... like everyone else... looking forward to see the final render

cheers
Trevor

@ Eureka: Is there a reason why you want the model. I'd rather not share it right now, maybe in the future. But you can ask everything else :)

Hi,
I want it because I'm doing animtion and I need an Office one of the scenes (I can't model that well). The animation would not go out of my computer.
If you would rather not post it thats fine:).
Maybe you could go though some of the basics so I could make a office and there would be no need for you to post it:).

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Eureka!. So I tried to make a short tutorial on how I got my basic shape of the room. It's VERY basic, but it gives an idea how I started. When the model is done I could share it, but with all the textures it could become quite big. I'll see what I can do when it's finished.

The Tutorial

Regards,

Peter

Hi,
Thank you very much, you didn't have to go to all the trouble of making a tutorial:)
I have never thought of making a room that way. I like the chairs:).

Thanks,
Greg

P.S could you post the textures or at least the site where you got them.

Hi Eureka! No problem I'm glad I can help. There aren't many textures in this image. At the moment I think only 4. The table has a simple woodtexture. The table legs are a concrete image and the air pipes (near the ceiling) have a metal texture I got from some free site (search this forum for some nice links). The ceiling tile I made myself, it's a simple black square on a white background for the bump and an inversed one for reflection.

The tegelB = the bumpmap and the tegelSR = the reflection map (tegel means tile)

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• TegelB.jpg
    TegelB.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 611
  • TegelSR.jpg
    TegelSR.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 616
The tree is supposed to be a very basic sketchup bamboo model. It's gone already in my model. I'm looking for a new one. Or I'll use a picture.

Regards,

Peter

ps. thanks for all the replies and comments! I forgot to say that in my first reply. :oops:

Hi,
If your looking for plants you can get some at this site> http://www.turbosquid.com/
There is lots of free stuff(3d models & textures) when I searched "plant" over 5000 models where found:D. You do have to register, but it's free and all it requires is your name and email( I gave mine to them and have had no spam). Hope this helps.

Greg

Thanks, but I didn't find a nice plant for free. But I found just the plant I was looking for. It's the Asparagus from Arbaro (a free java program that let's you create 3d trees).

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• Plant.jpg
    Plant.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 373
Hi Peter,
very cool. And architectural rendering completely done with Cheetah3D. Including modeling :D :D Fantastic.

Bye,
Martin

Back