possible new small bug

possible new small bug

Has this happened to anyone else? When working in an untitled document for a while, and then saving, do your property editor & object browser windows go blank? If I close the file then open it again it's all good again, but until then it stays blank. It happend on my mac at work and at home.

re: small bug

I had a similar problem when I scaled the property editor out of view and then brought it back in. The number fields and little arrows were gone and wouldn't redraw until I saved and re-opened. The properties/object browser disseapeared once as well and couldn't be scaled back until relaunch. This is on C3D 2.2b1

Hi,
sorry for the problem. But I've never encountered that bug. Could anybody give me a click by click instruction to recreate it. That would help me a lot.

And what OS X versions are you using?

Did you also encounter that bug under Cheetah3D 2.1?

Many thanks in advance.

By,
Martin

Hi Martin, I am running OS 10.3.5 on a 800 MHz iMac. This happens only after doing a bit of work in a new document without saving it yet, then when saving and naming the file, it does it's thing and then after it has saved the file this happens. I never encountered this in the previous version. It's not a big problem, just thought you might want to know about it. Otherwise i'm enjoying the update! Thanks-Lonestar

Hi Lonestar,
it took some time but I'm quite optimistic that I fixed the bug. I can't recreate the bug at least. :D

The bug fix will be in v2.2b2.

Once again thanks for the bug report.

By,
Martin

Back