Cheetah3D 3.0 screenshots

I'm thrilled

Hi everybody!

I just bought Cheetah v.2.6 and are just in a learning phase so I don't know so much about the app yet, but the things I've seen so far is very promising and I'm starting to love this app :D

and now when I'm reading this post I'm even more thrilled about what's coming in v.3, I really enjoy reading this forum, everybody seems to be very helpful and it seems to be a very active forum, and it's nice to see that the application developer contibute so much here, it feels great to be a cheetah owner

I would like to echo all of ulrik sentiments. Great addition Martin.

Question? Will one be able to drag and drop materials just on to one surface of a polygon object, i.e. one side of a cube or one selected polygon? If the question makes no sense please write it off to a newbie’s enthusiasm.

irev said:
Will one be able to drag and drop materials just on to one surface of a polygon object, i.e. one side of a cube or one selected polygon?

Hi,
not yet but I thought about that too. That would make things indeed even easier. I have to consider that.

Meanwhile you have to work with the multiple polygon selections to add various material to a single polygon object.

By,
Martin

Unbelievable! Very slick and intuitive. A big thanks Martin.

Now, if only the rest of the people in my life would grant my wishes so quickly. :wink:

I was wondering if even if i couldn't beta test if i could still get a copy just to mess around with so that i could try out all the awesome new features

Great Program!!

John Markham

Hi John,
thanks for the offer but at the moment I have enough beta testers.

Maybe I could need some testers who own a Intel Mac. Since these are quite rare yet.

By,
Martin

Attachments

• cheetah3dschnappschuss001_209.jpg
    cheetah3dschnappschuss001_209.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 319
  • finderschnappschuss001_170.jpg
    finderschnappschuss001_170.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 348
Back