Building entrance

Building entrance

It's been a long time that I posted something in the Gallery. So here goes.

C&C welcome!!

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• 02_142.jpg
    02_142.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 01_884.jpg
    01_884.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,269
And two more. One is an atrium. I had to put in area and fill lights to lighten up the interior. The other is a study for a shoppingfacade.

Again C&C welcome.

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• atrium_148.jpg
    atrium_148.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,413
  • facade_125.jpg
    facade_125.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,416
Peer...

That facade one is sooooo photo like... it is near impossible to tell that it isn't a photo... geez I have a long way to go... damn...

cheers
Trevor

Yeap, Peter, they are real nice.
I agree with Trevor. The facade one is really amazing. And I am curious about the way you did the text on the front window.

Martin,
With some many great pictures coming these days in the various forums, it's going to be real easy to update the web site gallery ... :cool:

Hi peer,
wow it looks like it is the week of architekture in the gallery forum. :D I especially like the "Dutch Originals" image. Wow. Can I add it to my web page gallery Peer? :p

By,
Martin

Hi Martin,

That would be an honor to be in the gallery.
You can use the dutch originals image. Do you need a larger one? The other images are still a little bit top secret projects. :wink: But I just wanted to show what we'ew doing here with Cheetah.

More architectural images are coming.

Regards,

Peter

Good job Peer
Regarding the store front image if you ever get the chance i wouldnt mind seeing the result with some display items.

cheers

Hi Royaly, I could put some furniture in there for sure. The problem is, that I don't have any 3d models from the Dutch Originals. I'll try and make some.

BTW here's a WIP (work in progress).
It's a villa designed by Van den Broek. He's a famous Dutch architect. This villa is called "Ypenhof" and it's build in Rotterdam in the 1950s. It used to be his own house. I'm playing a little bit with a evening scene and the great waterbump texture from Shadowkhas.

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• ypenhof_100.jpg
    ypenhof_100.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,273
Jake, for the light setups :

the first two are HDRI + distant light for sun
the shop uses the same setup + additional spotlights for the interior
the last one was more tricky. I used the rendertag to turn off radiosity on the floor. an HDRI and distantlight (sun) and one arealight aimed up.

The villa setup is again a HDRI with low intensity distantlight and a couple of pointlights for the interior.

Regards,

Peter

Here's the wireframe for the shop. The red lines indicate a plane object 2 meters high. This plane is directly behind a glass plane. In the second image is the material for the plane. I used a tiff image with alpha channel.

Regards,

Peter

Attachments

• picture_1_885.jpg
    picture_1_885.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,074
  • picture_2_158.png
    picture_2_158.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,096
peer said:
That would be an honor to be in the gallery.
You can use the dutch originals image.

Hi,
thank you very much. I've already used that one. Check out the gallery.

By,
Martin

P.S. Very nice sunset rendering. The water looks great. Let me know when you are done. :wink:

Martin, thanks for putting me in your gallery! I'll let you know when the villa picture is ready.
Regards,

Peter

peer said:
Here's the wireframe for the shop. The red lines indicate a plane object 2 meters high. This plane is directly behind a glass plane. In the second image is the material for the plane. I used a tiff image with alpha channel.
Peter

Thanks a lot Peter for this clear explanation on the text. Smart idea that proved to be excellent in terms of results !

Back