another guitar

another guitar

hi everyone,

I've posted a guitar on this forum before, but lately I've been looking into getting a halo custom shop eight string guitar... and to help the person I am working with to get the idea of what I want, I've made a model of it. here it is:

Attachments

• custom guitar favourite.jpg
    custom guitar favourite.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 766
  • custom guitar .jpg
    custom guitar .jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 775
  • custom guitar.jpg
    custom guitar.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 753
Hi,
very very nice.:smile: It looks so real. Maybe just the strings could need some more antialiasing. When rendering very thin objects like the strings it could happen that the antialiasing algorithm won't detect them and therefore won't antialias them. If that happens increasing the "min. samples" can solve the problem.

Bye,
Martin

Eight string guitars, where will it end? I still have problems playing six strings. :) The renders are excellent just one thing, the body profile at the back doesn't seem to flow correctly to my eye. Possible because of the spline you used to make the body.

Andrew

Eight string guitars, where will it end? I still have problems playing six strings. :) The renders are excellent just one thing, the body profile at the back doesn't seem to flow correctly to my eye. Possible because of the spline you used to make the body.

Andrew

haha believe it or not theres actually nine and ten string guitars as well..but thats a little too much in my opinion. i agreee with the body shape, i didn't model it with splines but it was messed up, i've sort of fixed it know, and i've also increased the min. samples like martin said

Attachments

• custom guitar best.jpg
    custom guitar best.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 701
Back