Polygon test

Polygon test

Just a quick test for the polygonobj tool. I've modelled a part of a face with in about 10 minutes.
face.jpg

Hi,
it looks great. Why do I always fail when I try to make something like that. A movie/tutorial would be great and very instructive of course.:D

There's still now face modeling tutorial for Cheetah3D available.:cry: And even aliens look better than the faces I've modeled. So I can't make it myself even although I've tried it. So everybody is welcome to make one.

By,
Martin

P.S. Have you used the "Cover" plus the "Transform" tool to make that mesh. These two tools in combination come especially handy when you want to extrude edges to extend a mesh.

I'm on a roll now, yeh the ear needs work and there's a lot of tweeking to do but I thought I'd do a high res render.

render3.jpg

Andrew:D

Hi Andrew,
you made great progress with your head. Now just the ears are missing and I think the ears are quite difficult. Nevertheless good luck. Can't await the final head. :D

By,
Martin

Hi,
it looks better and better. :D Some tweaking at the ears and the nose and you are done. I think if you look from the downside up to the nose it looks a little bit like a mushroom. The part where the nose is connected with the face should be a little bit wider. But that is just my opinion.

By,
Martin

The part where the nose is connected with the face should be a little bit wider.
I completely agree, the face needs a lot of work around the nose. Thanks for the constructive suggestions.

Andrew :D

I'm just curious. Did you make some progress with your face model?
I've moved on from the original test model, too many errors. Unfortunately my holiday is coming to an end so I'm spending less time on 3D and more on preparing to go back to work. :cry:
I have to say the more I us C3D the more I like it, a lasso select would come in handy though (wink, wink). :D

fused said:
I've moved on from the original test model, too many errors.

Really. That was already light years better than all farces I tried. :cry:

By,
Martin

P.S. I've heared your lasso select wink. :wink: You are not the first who requested that. It's on my over crowded todo list. So it is just a matter of time.

Back