New Renders

New Renders

This is a model that Kevin at PushPull posted. It's a Thermal Springs Spa in Vals Switzerland.

Anyway I thought I'd try a few renders for fun.

This first is an exterior. I added a bit of Photoshop steam and a Mountain. Alright you guys in charge of checking sun direction on the mountain and sun on the model-let me have it!

Attachments

• vals_166.jpg
    vals_166.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,580
The second is an interior shot. Working on adding a few lights and working on the transparency of the water. The chiar was modeled by Michel at the PushPull Bar. Its the actual chair used at the spa.

Attachments

• vals7_145.jpg
    vals7_145.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,678
Here's the exterior using the Cheetah Fog tag. Works pretty good. I just needed something closer to the water and a little more "whispy".

Attachments

• valsfog_265.jpg
    valsfog_265.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,672
Please help.....

Wow Jake thats looks terrific! I wonder if you or someone else could help me. Im using Sketchup for modelling and render in C3d. I want to get that kind of renders. I like the fast rendering that C3 could make and the reallistic results, but I can't find the way. I tried the tutorials with a good results, but when I want to use my SU model Ican't get you kind of render.

Please help
here is the last one Im trying
oops i cant attached it

PD. Excuse my English, in not my mother language....

thanks

Jake said:
Here's the exterior using the Cheetah Fog tag. Works pretty good. I just needed something closer to the water and a little more "whispy".
:(

Jake the renders look wonderful! I won't say anything about the light :D, but maybe you could add a bump to the water. Keep up the good work!!
ps. Jose, post the file, or put it on a public server, I'll be glad to help.

peer said:
but maybe you could add a bump to the water.

I disagree, if that statement means adding some kind of wave effect to the surface of the water. This image is getting very near to a perfect architectural photograph, I would hate to see something adding to the scene which would detract from the purity of the space created by the presence of a very flat plane of water ...

Just my two cents, pence, euros

Great work Jake!

Thanks Allister.

I thought about it Peer, but there are any people in there and the the weather forcast didn't call for much wind that day. :)

haha, ok, no water then :D Here in Holland there's always wind so we always have ripples :wink: The images look great!!

Back