Cheetah files and the iPad.

Hello, I hope this post finds everyone well.
I was wondering if there is a way I could open cheetah 3-D files. JAS on my iPad?
I am hoping for a way to do this other than changing all my multiple files I have created in cheetah 3-D to object files or FBX.
Thank you for any help.
Some kind of massive magical file converter for JAS files.
Again, thank you Bob.

I don't think there is a solution to this. Cheetah3D files can neither be previewed in macOS nor in iPadOS. Neither can OBJ or FBX files.
ProCreate can display OBJ geometry data and navigate in a 3d scene. That's all from my experience so far. (I believe NomadSculpt.app can load OBJ - but haven´t installed it yet.)

Hi Frank. Thanks for the answer. Clip Studio imports obj and FBX and you can manipulate them actually do quite a bit with them.also Verto studio is an alright 3d app for iPad. I keep using my iPad for many things but as for 3D work and finished music production the Desktop has not been replaced. But man with the new iPad you can take some awesome selfies and boy howdy you can really bang on social media! (Tounge firmly in cheek.)as for most creative things well who creates anymore now that we have AI.o_O
Later…
The opinions expressed here are my own.

Back